From 0 to 6 months
Guigoz 1 milk powder is suitable for babies from 0 to 6 months .
Its formula is ideal for infants who are not breastfed.
The formula contains DHA * from the Omega 3 family.
* Docosahexaenoic acid, polyunsaturated long chain fatty acid from the Omega 3 family; as required by the regulations for infant milks applicable from 2020.
Before preparing the bottle, clean the worktop and wash your hands.
Use a clean, rinsed and sterilized baby bottle.
To know the exact volume of water to pour into the bottle, refer to the table below or on the back of the product.
Carefully pour in the water and let cool (max 40 ° C)
In the volume of water, add the exact number of scoops of powder.
Level the scoops on the edge.
Place the measurement on the support of the box and close.
Close the bottle with the sterilized ring or nipple.
In your hands, roll the bottle 2-3 times.
Then shake from top to bottom to dissolve.
Control the temperature on the inside of your forearm.
|Age||Water (ml)||Number of measuring spoons||Number of bottles per 24h||Per 800g box
Number of bottles available
|Up to 1 month||90||3||6||62|
|1 to 2 months||120||4||6||46|
|2 to 3 months||150||5||5||37|
|3 to 4 months||180||6||5||31|
|4 to 6 months||210||7||4||26|
The frequency of bottles and the quantities to be prepared are average indications.
The volume and number of bottles are to be adjusted by health professionals to the needs of each child.
Ingredients: Skim milk, vegetable oil (sunflower rich in oleic acid, copra, rapeseed, sunflower); demineralized sweet whey, calcium, potassium and sodium citrates, fish oil, emulsifier: soy lecithin; choline bitartate, L-phenylalanine, vitamins: C, E, niacin, calcium panthothenate, thiamine, riboflavin, A, B6, folic acid, K, D, biotin, B12; sodium phosphate, taurine, inositol, L-histidine, sulfates, ferrous, zinc, copper and manganese, nucleotides, antioxidants: extract rich in tocopherols, L-ascorbyle palmitate; L-carnitine, culture of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 *, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.
* under license Biogaia AB.
|Nutritional declaration||For 100g||For 100ml at 12.9%|
|Energy (kJ) / (kcal)||2171/519||281/67|
|of which saturated fatty acids (g)||6.9||0.9|
|of which linoleic acid (mg)||4300||555|
|of which α-linolenic acid (mg)||380||49|
|of which docosahexanoic acid (DHA) (mg)||135||17.4|
|of which sugars (g)||57.8||7.5|
|of which lactose (g)||57.8||7.5|
|Dietary fiber (g)||0.8||0.1|
|2′-0-fucosyllactose (2’FL) (g)||0.8||0.1|
|Whey protein (g)||6.7||0.9|
|Vitamins and minerals|
|Vitamin A (µg-ER)||470||60.7|
|Vitamin D (µg)||13||1.7|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||3.5||0.45|
|Vitamin B6 (µg)||320||41.3|
|Vitamin B12 (µg)||1.3||0.17|
|Vitamin C (mg)||90||11.6|
|Vitamin K (µg)||36||4.7|
|Vitamin E (mg α-ET)||11||1.4|
CAUTION: for baby’s good health, it is important to follow the preparation method indicated, and the following instructions:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use mineral water or spring water suitable for infants.
- To cool the water, we do not recommend using the microwave oven due to the risk of burns. Prefer the double boiler or the bottle warmer.
- Use only the measuring spoon contained in this box.
- It is recommended to give the bottle within one hour of preparation at room temperature, within half an hour if it is warm. Throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle without hesitation.
- Always be sure to hold your baby securely while he is taking his bottle, to avoid any risk of suffocation.
- Keep the closed box in a dry and cool place, no more than 3 weeks after opening.
- Due to a change in composition, GUIGOZ 1 may have a slightly different taste and smell from the previous formula: this is perfectly normal.