From 1 year to 3 years
Powdered milk food for infants from 1 year to 3 years old.
Guigoz growth offers a formula developed for your child, including:
– essential fatty acids, including alpha linolenic acid (ALA) from the Omega 3 family, which contributes to the development of your baby’s brain and nervous tissue.
– iron, Vitamin C and zinc, which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
– Calcium and Vitamin D important for baby’s bone construction.
– a natural taste for good eating habits.
– reduced protein content: almost twice as little protein as cow’s milk.
Important notice: This product is part of a diversified diet and cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk for the first six months of life.
The decision to introduce complementary foods, including before the age of six months, should only be made on the advice of a healthcare professional.
It is important to have a varied and balanced diet.
Recommended quantities for your baby from 1 year to 3 years old:
– 240 ml of water,
– 8 measuring spoons,
– 2 bottles per 24h,
– 22 bottles available per 800g box.
Dosage to be observed imperatively: a leveled scoop (4.5g) in 30ml of water.
An inappropriate amount of powder can lead to dehydration or deprive your child of adequate nutrition.
The frequency of bottles and the quantities to be prepared, including average indications.
The volume and number of bottles are to be adjusted by health professionals to the needs of each child.
Ingredients: skim milk , maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm olein, rapeseed, sunflower), soluble milk proteins , lactose , calcium, potassium and sodium citrate, emulsifier, soy lecithin , calcium phosphate, magnesium chlorides and sodium, vitamins: C, E, calcium pantothenate, niacin, B1, A, B6, B2, B9, K1, biotin, D3, B12, ferrous, zinc and copper sulfates, culture of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 *, antioxidant: L-ascorbyle palmitate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.
* under license Biogaia AB.
|AVERAGE ANALYSIS||units||100 ml at 13.6%||For 8 scoops in 240ml of water||% ERV (3) per serving|
|Of which saturates||g||0.8||2.2|
|AVERAGE ANALYSIS||units||100 ml at 13.6%||For 8 scoops in 240ml of water|
|Α-linolenic acid (ALA)||mg||79||211|
(1) Information not contractual and subject to change at any time. The updated data is that shown on the packaging.