Ingredients: Lactose (milk), Full goat milk powder, Vegetable oils (High sn-2 palmitic acid oil, Soybean oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Skimmed goat milk powder, Goat whey protein concentrate (milk), Glucose syrup solids, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Minerals (Tri calcium phosphate, Tri sodium citrate, Tri calcium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Potassium hydroxide, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Docosahexaenoic acid-rich oil (DHA) (fish), Arachidonic acid-rich oil (AA), Choline bitartrate, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamine), Choline chloride, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine.
Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding.
Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
1. Sterilise utensils to manufacturers guidelines.
2. Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water that has been cooled down to about 40°C.
3. Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Infant milk to the corresponding amount of water.
4. Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your health care professional:
- Use only the scoop provided in the carton. To make 100ml Kabrita Follow-on formula, add 3 level scoops of powder (13.5) to 90ml water.
- Consult your health care professional about introducing solid foods such as fruit and vegetable purees at approximately 6 months of age.
|Average composition||Per 100ml||Unit|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.4||g|
|of which mono-unsaturated fatty acids||0.95||g|
|of which poly-unsaturated fatty acids||0.44||g|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||8.3||mg|
|docosahexanoic acid (DHA)||5.8||mg|
|of which sugars||6.9||g|
|of which whey protein||0.8||g|
|of which casein protein||1.1||g|
|vitamin A||69||µg – RE|
|vitamin E||1.6||mg α-TE|
|folic acid||13||µg DFE|