Physiolac standard formulas are formulated according to the physiology of the infants. The casein/whey protein ratios are adjusted to facilitate digestion and intestinal transit, thus prevent constipation. The formulas are supplemented with GOS and FOS, two dietary fibers that are found in maternal milk and play an important role in the balance of the intestinal flora, reducing the risk of allergy, and helping the development of a strong immunity system.
Suitable for baby from 6-12 months.
Skimmed milk; demineralized whey powder; vegetable oils (palm, soybean, coconut); maltodextrins; glucose syrup; galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) 4%, mineral salts: tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, disodium hydrogen phosphate, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, ferrous gluconate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate, sodium selenite, manganese gluconate, potassium iodide; emulsifier: soya lecithin; vitamins: sodium L-ascorbate, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytomenadione, D-biotin, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate; fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) 0.2%; lactose; choline bitartrate; inositol; antioxidants: alpha tocopherol, L-ascorbyl palmitate; L-tryptophan.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1) In a sterilized bottle, pour the required quantity of clean water warmed to 37°C (tap water previously boiled for 5 minutes or bottled spring water).
2) Add the required number of level measuring scoops of Physiolac.
3) Close the bottle and roll it between your hands about 10 times, then shake it up and down until the powder is fully mixed.
4) Let it rest a few seconds to remove air bubbles formed during agitation.
5) Check the temperature on your wrist. Use immediately.
6) Clean and boil bottle, teat, ring and cap just after feeding your baby.