Milk solids, vegetable oils (including soybean), long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources [docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), arachidonic acid (AA)], emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla flavour, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), lutein.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy.
S-26 GOLD TODDLER milk drink has no artificial colours or preservatives and does not contain sucrose.
S-26 GOLD TODDLER milk drink contains:
- Omega 3 from 100% vegetable sources.
- Iron to help support toddler’s growth and development. S-26 GOLD TODDLER contains 50% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- B Vitamins including B6 and B12, which help contribute to normal energy metabolism, as well as B2 and B3, which help contribute to normal energy release from food.
S-26 GOLD TODDLER contains 50% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- Calcium which is necessary for normal teeth and bone structure. S-26 GOLD TODDLER contains 34% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- Iodine, which contributes to cognitive function and is necessary for energy metabolism. S-26 GOLD TODDLER contains 50% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- Zinc to help support the function of toddlers’ immune system, as well as to aid cognitive function. S-26 GOLD TODDLER contains 25% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- An Energy level (270kJ/100mL) comparable to the same amount of regular cow’s milk (avg 277kJ/100mL). Energy intake from nutritious food is important for toddlers.
These assist when dietary intakes of energy and nutrients may be in adequate.
Formulated supplementary food for young children.
*RDI = Recommended Dietary Intake
How to Prepare
- As a drink
Pour 200mL of water into a cup or shaker and add 4 scoops of S-26 GOLD TODDLER powder. Shake or stir until dissolved. To make a yummy fruit smoothie, pour 200mL of water into a blender. Add 4 scoops of S-26 GOLD TODDLER powder plus your choice of fruit e.g. banana. Blend well and serve. Freeze to make fruity ice blocks.
- As a substitute
Replace regular cow’s milk with S-26 GOLD TODDLER when preparing cereals for breakfast, when baking treats or cooking meals for your toddler.