TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These standard terms and conditions (“T&C“) govern all the sales of products (the “Products“) to customers as offered on the website www.shopbabyworld.com (the “Website“), which run by Baby World, a pioneer in baby & mother products (the “Seller“) to any customer (the “Customer“).
1.2 Placing an order for Products entails the Customer’s full and unreserved adherence to these T&Cs. In accordance with the law, these T&Cs constitute the basis of the commercial negotiation and consequently prevail over any contradictory provisions that may derive from the Customer.
“Customer“: Any legal entity or natural person purchasing Products from the Seller, for strictly professional purposes.
“Order“: Action for the Customer to accept these ST&Cs by ticking the box “I have read and I accept the general conditions of sale”, select a Product on the order page and validate the order process up to payment, according to the conditions set out in Article 3.
“Contract“: Set of documentation consisting of the Customer’s Order, these ST&Cs and any potential specific agreement which might be agreed upon by the Parties.
“Intellectual Property Rights“: any information belonging to the Seller or to any other person and in particular patents, trademarks, designs and models, whether registered or not, logos, trade names, trade secrets, copyrights, inventions, methods and original know-how, databases, technical, commercial or financial information or any other intellectual property right that is subject to protection in one or more countries.
“Party“: The Customer on the one hand, and the Seller on the other hand, referred to jointly as the “Parties”.
“Products“: The Products provided and marketed by the Seller, as presented on the Website.
“Website“: the website www.shopbabyworld.com.
“Seller“: the entity Baby World that sells baby and mother products on the Website.
3.1 The Order is placed with the Seller by the Customer by selecting one or more Products which, in accordance with the selection, the Customer places in his “Debit/Credit Card, E-Wallet or Cash on Delivery”.
3.2 Before validating the Order, the Customer shall expressly accept these T&Cs, by ticking the box “I have read and I accept the general conditions of sale”.
3.3 In order to ensure a secure payment from Customers on the Website, the Seller has taken out a secure payment guarantee with ABA bank, Wing, SmartLuy and other E-wallets. The Order is only validated after the Customer provides the information required for the successful completion of his Order and pays for it.
3.4 The Customer’s Order shall be systematically confirmed via email and/or phone number, at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order. This confirmation email shall include, in particular, an invoice in the Customer’s name, summarizing the identifying features of the Order.
3.5 In order to track the Order, the Customer may contact the Seller’s customer service department at the following via phone number 010 xxx xxx and email address: [email protected].
3.6 The Seller reserves the right to refuse an Order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute over the fulfilment or payment of a previous Order or when the Customer has not complied with these ST&Cs.
3.7 Order acceptance and completion of the contract between the Buyer and Seller will only be completed upon Seller issuing a confirmation of dispatch of the Goods to the Buyer. For the avoidance of doubt, Seller shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any order without giving any reasons for the same to the Buyer prior to issue of the confirmation of dispatch. Seller shall furthermore be entitled to require the Buyer to furnish Seller with contact and other verification information, including but not limited to address, contact numbers prior to issuing a confirmation of dispatch.
3.8 No concluded Contract may be modified or cancelled by the Buyer except with the agreement in writing of Seller and on terms that the Customer shall indemnify Seller in full against all loss (including loss of profit) costs (including the cost of all labor and materials used) damages charges and expenses incurred by Seller as a result of the modification or cancellation, as the case may be.
4.1 The Order is placed subject to the availability of the Seller’s stocks. In case of shortage of supply, the Seller shall inform the Customer via email or phone number of the additional delay associated with a new production, partial delivery or cancellation of the Order. On receipt of this information, the Customer may be reimbursed for the price of the unavailable ordered Product within Fourteen (14) working days of his claim.
4.2 In case of shortage of supply, the Seller cannot be held liable for the physical impossibility of honoring the Order. Where applicable, the Seller agrees to reimburse the Customer for the costs corresponding to the partial or total cancellation of the Order, in proportion to the cancelled portion of the Order, including the corresponding transaction costs. The same shall apply for any additional delivery costs due to this cancellation.
5.1 Standard Delivery
- Free Delivery in Phnom Penh within 48 working hours.
- 2-5 days for provinces delivery
- Price List for Province Delivery
|Weight||Delivery Type||Kandal/Prey Veng/Svay Rieng/Kompong|
Chhnang/Takeo and Kompong Speu
|Kampot/Preah Sihanouk/Khoh Kong/Pursat,|
Battambang/Seim Reap/Banteay Meanchey/Keb,
Kompong Cham/Bavet and Kompong Thom
|Pailin/Oddar Meanchey/Preah Vihear/Rotanakkiri,|
Mondolkiri/Kratie/Stung Treng and Tboung Khmum
|≤ 1.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 1.50||USD 2.00||USD 3.00|
|Agency to Customer||USD 1.75||USD 2.25||USD 3.25|
|≤ 2.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 1.80||USD 2.40||USD 3.60|
|Agency to Customer||USD 2.10||USD 2.70||USD 3.90|
|≤ 3.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 2.10||USD 2.80||USD 4.20|
|Agency to Customer||USD 2.45||USD 3.15||USD 4.55|
|≤ 4.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 2.40||USD 3.20||USD 4.80|
|Agency to Customer||USD 2.80||USD 3.60||USD 5.20|
|≤ 5.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 2.70||USD 3.60||USD 5.40|
|Agency to Customer||USD 3.15||USD 4.05||USD 5.85|
|≤ 6.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 3.00||USD 4.00||USD 6.00|
|Agency to Customer||USD 3.50||USD 4.50||USD 6.50|
|≤ 7.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 3.30||USD 4.40||USD 6.60|
|Agency to Customer||USD 3.85||USD 4.95||USD 7.15|
|≤ 8.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 3.60||USD 4.80||USD 7.20|
|Agency to Customer||USD 4.40||USD 5.40||USD 7.80|
|≤ 9.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 3.90||USD 5.20||USD 7.80|
|Agency to Customer||USD 4.55||USD 5.85||USD 8.45|
|≤ 10.0 kg||Agency to Agency||USD 4.20||USD 5.60||USD 8.40|
|Agency to Customer||USD 4.90||USD 6.30||USD 9.10|
- Size (W x L x H) / 6000 (Ex: 40cm x 40cm x 40cm)/6000), then Kilo will calculate.
- KH Express will handle delivery for customer
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
5.2 Express Delivery
- Standard Delivery is your choices. When you select this option, you will be able to choose Express Delivery within 4 working hours then the product will be arriving for you.
- Express Delivery is for within 7 km radius of Phnom Penh city center.
- All orders cut off time is before 1:00pm, else next day delivery.
- If delivery is later than 4 hours, express delivery fee will be waved, express delivery fee will be refund to customer.
- Deliveries are made Monday-Saturday between 8:30am and 17:30pm.
- Price list for express delivery in Phnom Penh
|$ 1.00||$ 1.20||$ 1.40||$ 1.60||$ 1.80||$ 2.00||$ 2.20||$ 2.40||$ 2.60||$ 2.80|
|All items that more than 10 kg will add USD 0.25 per Kg|
- Size (W x L x H) / 6000 (Ex: 40cm x 40cm x 40cm)/6000), then Kilo will calculate.
5.3 All items which required installation will be either installed at our warehouse or at customer address
5.4 Seller only provide product installation in Phnom Penh only. Seller does not install product for delivery to provinces. If customer in provinces want to order these items, customer must handle their own installation.
5.5 If there is any delivery problem occurs, customer can contact us via hotline: 010 xxx xxx and/or email: [email protected]
5.6 Customers can pick up their order at our physical store and at the time selected by the customer.
6.1 Prices indicated on the Website are in US Dollars.
6.2 The prices indicated might be changed at any time without prior notice. However, the Products shall be charged at the prices in force when the Order was validated.
7.1 The Order shall be paid for by Debit/Credit Card, e-wallet or Cash on Delivery once the Order has been validated. The payment options accepted are Visa, MasterCard, UPI, ABAPay, Wing, PiPay, Pay&Go, TrueMoney, E-Money and Cash on Delivery. The Customer’s account shall be debited immediately after acceptance of these T&Cs and validation of the Order, when the confirmation email and/or phone SMS is sent.
7.2 The Customer warrants that he has the necessary rights to use his payment option and that he is fully authorized to use it to pay for the Order. He also warrants that this payment option gives access to sufficient funds corresponding to the amount of the Order. Failing this, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the sale according to the conditions set out in Article 11.
7.3 For its part, the Seller uses a secure payment method. Consequently, it cannot be held liable for any fraudulent or improper use of the Customer’s means of payment, over which it has no control.
8.1 Upon each delivery of Products, the Customer must immediately check that the delivery received complies with the Order placed. This check shall be carried out using criteria which, unless specifically agreed in writing, are as follows: compliance with the place and method of delivery, compliance with the type and quantity of Products delivered in relation to the quantity accepted and acknowledged by the carrier when loading, and the condition of the packing boxes.
8.2 Customer shall make his clear and precise reservations on the carrier’s slip. Customer shall sign on receipt to acknowledgement of his/her acceptance on the product are fully compliance with his/her order.
8.3 Product quality and safety has always been a priority for the Seller and its subsidiaries and affiliates of the Seller, as new and complex safety standards emerge, we count on our suppliers and manufacturers to provide products that meet or exceed all applicable safety requirements.
8.4 Many of the products produced and sold by Seller are regulated by local laws and other industry guidelines and standards. Regulations and standards change over time such as, Vendors must stay apprised of products they supply. The Seller requires all suppliers to stand fully behind their products.
8.5 Seller continues to provide high quality, safe products to customers. All costs associated with the removal of Vendor’s products from Seller physical stores or distribution centers in violation of these requirements or any other product compliance remediation, will be at the cost of Vendor. Seller reserves the right to assess doing business with any supplier who does not comply with these requirements.
- All refund must be manufacturer’s defect
- Refund must be within 7 days with abnormally of situation of the items and repackage well.
- Customer will be paid the amount of transaction, deduct delivery fee (if it was a free of charge delivery), for refund and the Seller reserves the rights to exchange the same products with good condition to the customer.
- All exchange must state with appropriate reasons, or exchange will be refused.
- Exchange must be within 7 days with abnormally of situation of the items and repackage well.
- Customer must bring to our stores for exchange
- Customer can change the same items, or other items with the same price or higher price, no full or partial refund will be made to the customer.
- Exchange should be;
- The product does not match online description
- Wrong items delivery out
- Items damage during delivery or transit
- Problem with quality or wrong size
9.3 Promotion items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
10.1 The use of the Website shall not confer any rights. All rights used or represented on the Website shall remain the Seller’s exclusive property and cannot be reproduced, disseminated, sold, marketed or used for other than personal purposes by the users, whether Customers or not, without the prior and written agreement of the Seller.
10.2 Access to the Website is provided on an “as is” basis, accessible according to its availability and with no guarantee from the Seller. It shall be used at the user’s risk. The Seller does not warrant that (i) the Website, the content and Products offered shall fully meet the user’s expectations, (ii) the Website shall be uninterrupted and free from all errors, or that (iii) the Website shall not contain any viruses.
10.3 Computerized registries are kept in the Sellers’ online sale department under reasonable conditions of security as proof of communications, orders and payments made by the Customer. Purchase orders and invoices are filed on a reliable and durable medium. The Seller shall take all steps to ensure the confidentiality of Internet exchanges and transactions.
10.4 The interactive nature of postings on the Website makes it impossible for Seller to assume responsibility for any of the content (“Content”), such as: information, material, product names, details, description, pricing, photos, and any other information found in Seller’s Website which are posted by Merchants and Seller.
10.5 Seller make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, nature, origin, or quality of any content that is being submitted to Website and posted to the Website by Seller. Customer acknowledge that Customer will evaluate and bear any risks related to customer’s purchases, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such product or services offered by Seller.
10.6 If Customer choose to post any reviews, ratings, suggestions, opinions, comments, text, messages on the Website, we require that Customer adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior. Customer understand that Seller does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any post in the Website.
10.7 Seller expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user’s postings.
10.8 Seller reserves the rights to remove any postings in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
11.1 The Seller’s online sale department disclaims all liability if the delivered Product does not comply with the legislation of the country of delivery (censorship, prohibition of a title or an author…).
11.2 Under no circumstances can the Seller be held liable for indirect or unforeseeable damage as defined, which include, in particular, financial and commercial damage, such as loss of business, operating loss or loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of contracts or orders, or furthermore, loss of customers.
11.3 In any case, the amount of the Seller’s liability to payment of compensation for the sole cases of direct damage is limited to the total amount of the Orders actually paid for by the Customer.
11.4 Neither is the Seller liable for the content of Websites on which hypertext links may redirect away from its own Website.
12.1 The Seller cannot be held liable for failure to fulfil one of its commitments to the Customer, if this failure is due to a case of force majeure such as war, strike (in-house or at one of its service providers), lock-out, accident, fire, ice, flood, bad weather, interruption or suspension of means of communication and/or transport, blockade, blockage of delivery, cessation of production or delivery, regulatory decision of an administrative supervisory body, etc.
12.2 In this situation, the Seller shall inform the Customer of this impossibility and the measures taken to remedy it.
13.1 All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Cambodia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
13.2 Under no circumstances can be the failure to mention the holder or the author be considered as rendering the Intellectual Property Rights free from exploitation. The rights of use, representation and reproduction over the Products shall continue to be held by the Seller or by the holders of the rights as specified.
13.3 Any reproduction, copy, imitation, publication, communication, marketing or use for commercial purposes of one or more of the Intellectual Property Rights and on any medium whatsoever, whether partially or fully, cannot be carried out without the prior and written authorization of the rights holders.
14.1 Seller may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately suspend, disable, or terminate Customer’s account, with or without cause.
14.2 Termination of Customer’s account may include: (i) removal of access to the Website; (ii) deletion of Customer’s password and all related information, files and materials, including any Contents associated with Customer; and (iii) barring further use of the Website. Further, Customer agree that Seller shall not be liable to Customer or any third party for any termination of Customer’s account or access to the Website.
14.3 Seller shall have no liability to customer for any damages, loss of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of customer’s access to the Website and/or Customer’s account.
Customer may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or any content on the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which customer are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Delete, add or otherwise change other Merchant’s Content;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website.
- Use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Seller servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser; and
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Seller grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Seller reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
16.1 These T&Cs, in addition to any contract entered into pursuant to the T&Cs, are subject to Cambodia law. Contractual information is presented in Cambodia and the Products offered for sale comply with Cambodia legislation.
16.2 The Cambodia Commercial Court has sole jurisdiction for any dispute relating to the Contract and/or the application of these T&Cs.
The Seller reserves all rights to amend any clause or content of this Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
The seller reserves the right to change any content of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.